I… what happened to WordPress? LOL. Maybe it has been some time after I last updated something, probably around 6 months I guess, but the changes are mindblowing. Anyway, although this is late and you may probably have read this somewhere else and I really have no excuses for this unsightly tardiness but, but this is for you: Yến Vũ Nguyệt (o°• cereniti •°o)
To be honest, I think that this translation work is a complete mess. The font was wrong for the first couple of pages, the grammar, as usual, was all over the places as well. While I was working on this I realized, ah, it really has been such a long time for me doing this kind of thing and I found myself missing doing translation projects. Although my translation was nothing impressive and fall below the average criteria, looking at the completed project makes me happy. A feeling I never thought I would feel again. LOL.
If you noticed something’s wrong, the grammar, etc., feel free to comment down below.
Please follow her on pixiv if you like this illustration. You can click on her name anywhere in this page. They’ll lead you to her pixiv page. Thank you for your support.
1) I DO NOT OWN GINTAMA OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTER.
2) I DO NOT OWN THIS DOUJINSHI/ILLUSTRATION.
3) ALSO, FOLLOWING Cú Mèo COMMENT REGARDING AUTHOR RIGHTS AND I AGREE THAT THAT IS SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT: PLEASE ASK FOR THE AUTHOR PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING THIS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND DON’T LEAVE OUT THE ORIGINAL SOURCE AS WELL.
4) I TRANSLATE THIS. SO IF ANYONE INTERESTED IN USING THIS FOR WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU WANT TO DO (YOUTUBE, ETC.), ASK FOR MY PERMISSION FIRST AND DON’T REMOVE THE FOOTNOTE or is it watermark? idk.
5) I DO NOT OWN ANY IMAGES IN THE “FEATURED IMAGE” ON THIS WEBSITE.